A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 12 - December 26, 2009


I'm not going to make a habit of posting pictures a year after they were taken, but this one seemed fitting. 

This is not retouched in any way - this is straight out of the camera.  A brilliant sunset, to be sure. 

We were driving home after blowing our own Christmas ornaments at Sunspots Studios in Staunton.  It was a jolly good time.  There was a lot of snow on the ground, still - so there were not many people out driving.  We turned onto this road and I exclaimed 'stop!' to Matt (who was driving.)  So, he stopped in the middle of the road so I could get out and run up and down it taking pictures.  There are others, but this one is my favorite.  For now. 

I am a huge fan of sunsets - they almost always allow true worship to rise up in my heart. 

God is so creative.  So powerful.  So worthy. 



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment