A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 289 - Sunset on the Intercoastal Waterway

So, I did make it to the beach yesterday and it was great.  Then there was a good little rainstorm that hit right as I got back to the house.  I ate supper and then looked outside - instead of gray sky I saw amazing blue sky with awesome clouds.  I quickly decided to go and photograph the sunset and was given directions to this spot near John's Island. 

Great little spot to capture the sunset.  It was lovely.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment