A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 294 - Fallen Mushroom

While we've been out of town these past two weeks, the weather has been perfect for the growth of mushrooms.  Our yard and woods are covered with them!  In all sorts of sizes and colors.  It's pretty amazing, actually.

Here's a rather large one - it had fallen over.  Sad.

But lovely.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment