A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 325 - A Bull


This is a bull I sedated to examine because he could not swallow and his tongue and all sorts of grass and hay were hanging out of his mouth.  The farmer did not have a chute to restrain him in, so I darted him with the dart gun on a trailer and waited for him to get sleepy.

Here he is sleepy.  His tongue is hanging out very near to his own manure.  I'm sure if he could say so, he would say that he is grumpy.

Today I am grumpy.  I am this palpably irritable thing. 

My skin is super sensitive.  I woke up at 3am with severe leg pain that kept me awake for hours.  I am stressed for no good reason.  Normal noises are physically painful to my ears (like nails on a chalkboard.) 

I've been this way a couple of times during my illness - and I realize that is what is causing this. 

But that doesn't make it any easier.  Especially for my poor hubby.  (Sorry, hon.)

So, I'm going to go and read in bed and hopefully fall asleep and stay asleep with the help of some ibuprofen and benadryl and pray that tomorrow is better. 

And I will also pray that tomorrow I do not write such long run-on sentences. 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your sleep and well being as I go to bed dear Leslie! Carleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching up on your posts and sad to read of your discomfort. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete