A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 338 - Matt's Maryland House


Last night we were talking with some friends from church about Matt's townhouse in Maryland and all the renovations he did.  We mostly talked about how he painted the living room with TEN different colors.  Fully painted the entire living room with two coats of paint SEVEN times.  He was a crazy man, then.  

But it turned out stellar. 

It used to have awful pink carpet and pink walls.  He yanked the carpet and installed beautiful cherry hardwood floors (with the help of our brother-in-law, Aaron and myself.)  Repainted everything.  New carpet.  New appliances.  Tiled the kitchen and downstairs bathroom (with my help.) 

It was a ton of work.  And it sold in 8 days in a crappy housing market.  :)

This is the staircase.  :)  It was a 3 story townhouse - so the center stairwell was cool. 

Good job, honey.  You made it a beautiful house. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment