A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 297 - Abby the Chicken

This is Abby.  HE is a 9-10 week old chicken that is becoming a celebrity in Key West, FL.  He was rescued as a chick and hand reared and is thus very, very docile.  He rides on a moped and will even go swimming in the ocean.  I kid you not - I have seen the videos.  Soon he will have his own YouTube channel, I was told.

His name is Abby - as his owner named him before he knew whether he was male or female.  He guessed.  And he was incorrect.  :)

Very nice little guy.  Makes me look forward to having chickens even more. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment