A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 307 - Bangladeshi Clothing Store

On my trip to Dhaka, Bangladesh in 2005, I had to purchase local clothing in order to be properly dressed.  This is the store we bought our 'Sular Camis' in.  They had some lovely choices - but most of them were very bright and colorful. 

The clothes I bought were the fanciest coveralls ever.  :) 

And Holly (the vet student at the time who accompanied me) and I treated them as coveralls as soon as we got cow manure on them.  "There now!"  I said.  Only my vet school classmates will understand that reference.  Sorry to the rest of you.

:)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Don't you find it interesting that all the maniquens(sp???) are so fair skinned?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information?
    Tshirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need a tailtor who will help me to design african styles, my name is juliet Bosah my whatsapp is 4102589199

    ReplyDelete