A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 303 - Key West Sunset Carnival

The sunset carnival at Key West is a big thing.  We were there during the 'off' season, so I can only imagine what it's like in the throws of tourist season.  We were told there were lots of street vendors and entertainers - which there were!  But we were disappointed that the guy with the trained cats who jump through flaming hoops was not there the night we were.  Sad. 

We watched the sunset (taking oodles of pictures) and then walked around as the light was fading.  I spotted this guy and took several shots of him.  This one is my favorite as I just think it's cool.  I'm so glad that it turned out sharp despite the low light. 

I really enjoy photography.  :)  When it turns out cool, that is. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment