A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 298 - Wedding in FL

The real reason we went to the Florida Keys was a wedding.  A good friend of Matt's was marrying and we were so honored to be invited to their wedding.  It was a very small group and most of them were family.  The entire ceremony was in Spanish and it was lovely. 

This was the wedding location after the ceremony at that lovely sunset twilight glow.  Islamorada, FL is a beautiful place, indeed. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment