A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 189 - Mickey Asleep in a Bean Bag Chair

Ahaa haa haaa ahaa ha!  I LOVE this picture.  Now it is safe and sound on the internet never to be forgotten or destroyed.  :)

This is my third year college dorm room which I shared with Dana at ETSU.  That's my bed and dresser in the picture, and that's Dana's awesomesauce bean bag chair.

Mickey was a hard working staffer with Campus Crusade for Christ.  Early to rise and late to stay up, sometimes he needed an afternoon nap.  This particular day, our room was the napping place of choice.

He is the only other person I know that can fall asleep as quickly as me.  :)

Love you, Mickey. 

And I just realized when I zoomed in on the picture that I still use the same alarm clock (from 1995) AND just about a month ago, finally got a new laundry basket (it's under the bed in the pic.)  


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That chair was the bomb! I probably couldn't get out of it now though. =) That chair went with my sister to Virginia Tech where it died a horrible cat claw and urine death after 4 years there. It had a good long life. I have a different version of this same picture still on my wall as part of a collage. =)

    ReplyDelete