A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 195 - Neema Shaking Water Off


If my dog, Neema were a person - she would be seriously angry at me for posting such horrible pictures of her online for the world to see.  

But she's not.  And she won't be.  

And these make me laugh.  :)



 I took these in August of 2006 - just after getting my first Digital SLR camera.  I was trying to capture her shaking water off after swimming.  She looks like a crazed beast! 



She's really a quite lovely dog.  Really.  :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment