A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 207 - Bangladesh Worship



When I went to Bangladesh in 2005,  Holly and I were able to participate in the devotions that World Concern held every morning.  By the end of our time there, we had taught them an English praise song.  :)

But during the first week, we heard this.  As soon as I recognized it, I turned on my camera to capture it on video.  Who can tell me what this hymn is???

:)  It's still causes a really intense emotion to rise up in me.  Just that there are so many of us across this entire planet who worship the One is humbling.  He is so big.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. How Great Thou Art! Love! Very cool to hear it in another language.

    ReplyDelete