A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 209 - Maryland Family

Matt is originally from Maryland and most of his family still lives there.  We surely do not make it there as often as we would like.....

This is a picture of Matt with his sister Meagan's husband, Aaron and their son, Luke.  I do believe that Luke likes his uncle Matt.  :) 

Megs is one of Matt's very favorite people with good reason.  She is an absolute jewel.  Her hubby, Aaron (whom Matt calls 'Jake') is a great guy, too.  Aaron also works for Marriott and just happens to call Matt 'Jake.' 

It's awesome.

It's also confusing.  Because Megs and Aaron have a second son - Matthias Jacob.  And guess what they call him? 

Jake.  :) 

Love to the dawgs.  Koala Paw. 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: