A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 215 - Rachel and Isaac

I did not blog last night - I was at church having fun with ice cream, friends, silly games, and photo taking.  :)

These are two of my favorite peoples.  Rachel and Isaac - parents to little Faith and Violet (two of my favorite little girls!) 

Yesterday was Rachel's birthday - Yay! 

She is from CA, he's from OH.  Both pilots.  Well, he more than she - but still, how cool is that?  They have been a part of the small group that I am in since it's beginning and I am ever thankful for their presence in my life. 

Love you guys!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's a wonderful photo of them! But, I'm biased, being Rachel's mom. But, it's still a wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete