A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 22 - Tattoos!

Ok, so every group of people who work together long enough eventually have some sort of bonding 'event' that cements them together as a team. 

For our vet clinic,  it was tattoos. 

That is my foot on the left, my boss (at the time) Dr. Bowman's calf, and my two licensed veterinary technicians, Jenny and Jenny on the right. 

The plan was for all 4 of us to go and get our tattoos done at the same time.  In the end, only three of us went at the same time.  Butterfly Jenny was due to go to the beach the day after our appointment and you really shouldn't lay out in the sun or get in the ocean with a fresh tattoo.  So butterfly Jenny did hers a week before the other three of us did. 

It was a fun night.  :) 

Dr. Bowman is no longer my boss - as he recently sold the practice to a vet we've worked with for 6 years - Dr. Nice.  But Dr. Bowman is still practicing - just as an associate vet now (like me!)  Sadly, the technician Jenny on the right no longer works with us. 

So, the three tattoos on the left are still together and still a team. 

 It may not be for everyone - but it worked for us. 

:)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment