A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 30 - "V" Indisposed

I could not choose a single photo of this series to post - so I did a little bit of playing with Photoshop to make my very first collage - yay! 

This is "V" and one day, when she is older, she is going to hate me for posting these pictures of her.  :)  But I find them both adorable and hilarious! 

"V" is little Faith's big sister (see post "Baby Bits of Faith") and they are two girls that Matt and I love to pieces.  We sometimes get to baby-sit them and give their parents a much-needed night out. 

This series of pictures was taken at a park in town one July evening in 2009.  Our small group from church had a picnic there - eating and playing frisbee and volleyball.  I spent the evening bound and determined to get a good picture of "V" - as she was in a phase that did NOT enjoy being photographed.

I did my best and had taken a lot of shots and had put the camera away.  "V" was in the midst of potty-training and before driving home, her mom gave her some time to empty her bladder.  :)  It was she who came and got me and suggested I take some pictures.  So, "V", when you are reading this years from now - you remember that this was your mom's idea!!!

I love these pictures.  Each one of them!!!  I hope they make you smile, as well.  :)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments: