A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 31 - Bananagrams!

This is one of the most EPIC Bananagrams ever.

Bananagrams is the most clever game.  It is 144 tile letters, much like scrabble, that you arrange to make your own scrabble board.  There are different ways of playing it - and it's an absolute blast.  It also comes in this zippered felt banana - which is very easy to transport.  :)

Matt and I took it on the plane when we flew to FL for a wedding in October and played on our tray tables.  The flight attendant was fascinated.

We played on the cruise nearly every night.  The two other couples on the cruise with us are also now proud owners of the game - we got them hooked.

But THIS game was between a friend named Spencer and myself.  I am not sure why I challenged him to a duel, seeing as how he is infinitely more brilliant than I, but I did.  And he kicked my tail.  

If anyone who has played the game sees this - they will instantly understand.  This is brilliance.  Mind-boggling brilliance.  (It's not mine - this is all Spencer!)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Since seeing your post abt bananagrams awhile back, Mom and Dad bought the game. Now Charlie and I are hooked on it!!! It's the best game ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banagrams Game is alot faster and more fun for our eight-year old granddaughter. It is easy to pick up and go to the park, to a restaurant (yes when you are trying to keep an inquisitive child occupied), or just the backyard. The adults have alot of fun with it too. It is a fun easy pick-up game.

    ReplyDelete