A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 40 - Best Photobomb Ever!

I just had this photo printed in a 5x7 that is going to hang in our living room.  I LOVE it.  It makes me chortle every time I look at it.  :)

That is my husband, Matt in the front with the "I'm really tired of you taking my picture" face and my dear, sweet friend, Spencer bombing the photo with the "I'm a terradactyl coming to eat you" face behind him.

I love both of these men so much.  My husband is a sweet, sincere, funny friend who adores me more than I thought anyone could.  

Spencer is a brother who encourages, challenges, and elevates me.  He is more passionate about Jesus than anyone I know.  And I love him for it.

When you get them together - laughter is guaranteed to be a part of the equation.  And laughing is good for your liver. 
:)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. i do enjoy a good liver exercise! miss you Leslie Brown Sheridan!

    ReplyDelete