A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 46 - Valley Favorite

Commonwealth Veterinary Clinic is where I have worked for the past 8 1/2 years - ever since I graduated from vet school in TN.

I so wish we had more of the staff in this picture - but they don't all work at the same time.  :(  This picture has all 4 of us doctors, all four of our licensed technicians, our hospital administrator, and 2 receptionists. 

Our local newspaper takes votes for the 'Valley Favorites' of different categories of businesses.  We've been the Valley Fave vet clinic for 5 or 6 years running now, I believe.  But this year they gave us a sign!  So cool! 

I did take this picture.  I have a little remote hidden in my hands.  :)

It's such a great crew - I feel so blessed to be able to work alongside these folks.  And I'm glad that our clients like us enough to vote for us year after year. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment