A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 57 - Happy Birthday, Paul!

Bob actually took this picture - I have one very similar but it's not as good, so I'm using his.  :)

This was in the shelter at Cow Camp.  It was raining and we were resting, so Paul checked out the trail log.  Neema went over to say hello.  Neema loves Paul.

:)

Today is Paul's birthday - I hope his day was a great as the one is this picture was.  Happy Birthday, friend.  Hope to see you soon!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Thanks Leslie! I've never seen this picture before. How great to see it! That was a good day and good trip! I miss my hiking buddy, and I hope she is well.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete