A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 76 - Hope of Spring

A couple of years ago, Matt and I decided to do some upgrades in our yard.  These were the plants we bought.  We planted them.  We fed them.  We mulched them.  And watered them. 

And nearly every single thing we planted is now dead. 

We want to have a garden one day - this does not bode well for us.  :)

It was warm today.  It was not yet dark at 6:30 when I left work.  Spring is coming.  Perhaps we will try planting again..

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I planted some Asiatic lilies in our yard..and those things will not die. I had yellow and red ones. One year, they were mostly yellow. The next year, mostly red. Now, it's back to mostly yellow. The bees and hummingbirds love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will come flower garden for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete