A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 103 - Baby Aspen


So, I'm doing a lot of newborn shoots these days.  One more to go this week and then I think I'm good until May or so.  :)

This is baby Aspen - she is the fourth child, but first daughter of some friends of mine from church.  Actually she is the niece of my former roommate, Glenda.  And she is beautiful!

Her dad's hands are so large - I really wanted to show the contrast to her tiny hands against his.  This is the best I got on my shoot today - and I think it's pretty cool.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment