A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 84 - Baby Shower Deluxe


The gals of my small group know how to do food right.  And it's really impressive and surprising because several of the gals have food sensitivities.  Most of our get-togethers are now 'gluten free and dairy free.'  You see those little chocolate cupcakes in the lower portion of the bottom picture?  Gluten free!  The actual cake is not, but everything else was.

This was a baby shower for my friend, Jenny.  She has 2 boys and is expecting a little girl named Ansley any day now.  My friend, Lisa made my wedding cake and has made the cakes for all of the small group gals' baby showers - but she really outdid herself on this cake.  It was SO cute!  And GOOD!  Yum!  The writing on top says 'Ansley's Garden.'  And those little lady bugs?  Precious!

Foodies we are.  Even if we have to be extra-special about it.  :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I did!!! Doesn't it look pretty in Jeanine's punch bowl? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does. I think I made a pretty good recipe (if that is the one you used)

    ReplyDelete