A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 90 - Eiffel Tower Restaurant

Day 90?  I've already been doing this for 3 months?  Seriously?!? 

:)

Cool.

This is the Eiffel Tower Restaurant in Las Vegas, Nevada.  I was with my wonderful friends Sam and Chad who live in Paris, Tennessee - where there also happens to be another, smaller Eiffel Tower.  I have a picture of that one somewhere....

This one had an absolutely delish French restaurant that left us very well fed inside.  And it was lit up all pretty.  It wins. 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. It was a French restaurant. The waiters name was Gerrard. I said "Thats almost Fench". To which he replied "It is".

    He was French. I was a tourist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha on Matt's comment!! so stereotypical and, yet, so very true. this was my favorite restaurant by far in Vegas. and, honestly, i thought it had better french food than I found in France. hmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I found this great construction of the Eiffel Tower with Lego Duplo bricks. The construction is a room high and the children love it!
    http://www.buildingexamples.com/special-projects/eiffel-tower
    Making this tower is fun and good for the motoric skills for the youngsters. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete