A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 80 - The Ceiling of the Bellagio

Many years ago, my friend Paul Thompson sent me almost this exact same picture.  It is one of the artwork ceilings in the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas.  I loved the picture SO much that I made it my computer wallpaper for a very long time.

I was able to attend the Western Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas just a couple of weeks ago.  It was a great conference (made even better because I got to hang out with two of my bestest buds from vet school - Sam and Chad!)  We took only one evening to go out and really check out the 'strip.'  I was very excited to take my very own picture of the same ceiling in the Bellagio. 

But every time I see it, I will still think of my bud, Paul.  :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. And now I will think of you... we'll be in Vegas next week and I will now HAVE to take a picture of the ceiling in the Bellagio! :)

    ReplyDelete