A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 144 - Purple Flowers

Borrowed my friend, Erin's camera and lens today (though this shot was taken with my 85mm lens) to take some maternity portraits in the morning and shoot some photos at Dr. Barton's wedding.

It was held in gorgeous Nelson County, VA and we had gorgeous spring weather.  The location was Pharsalia - and it was lovely.

I have no idea what these completely perfect round purple flowers are, but I want some.  :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment