A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 157 - Camping

No post tomorrow - I'll be in the woods.

And unlike the picture above where I slept ON THE GROUND ALL NIGHT, this time I'll have a tent.  :)  Yay for tents.  And yay for camping with good friends.  I'm so excited I could burst. 

The picture above was taken from my last backpacking trip with Glenda and Paul and we slept on the ground at Tinker Cliffs.  Neema layed next to me all night and neither she nor I slept.  When I got up in the morning for breakfast, she crawled into my sleeping bag and passed out.  Lucky dog. 

I slept really well that night in my own bed.  :) 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment