A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 147 - My Wedding Dress

So, with posting wedding pictures from Dr. Barton's wedding and looking forward to Matt and I's 3 year anniversary in a couple of weeks, I decided to post a picture from my pre-wedding era. 

This picture was taken at my parent's house in TN.  This was me trying on my dress for the first time after it's final alteration and pressing.  That's my bestest bud, Candi tying me in.  She needed to practice putting it on me and doing up my bustle.  This was in April of 2008 and was the weekend that my home church had a lovely shower for me. 

After I changed back into my regular clothes, my granddaddy and I practiced our dancing.  :) 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments: