A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 149 and 150 - Neema in the Morning

Blogger was down for repairs yesterday so I couldn't post.  Boo.

Today is day 150!  Crazy!

This is my sweet, sweet doggie on our bed - waking me up in the morning.  When I'm allowed to sleep in and Matt gets up before me, Neema comes and takes his place.  She's hilarious in the mornings.  She'll curl up next to me and sleep (so sweet!) until I'm really awake and then she throws herself on me, flipping onto her back so I can rub her tummy.  It's the ONLY time she wants me to rub her tummy.  She starts 'talking' and will jump on and off the bed repeatedly, beckoning me to get up. 

I love her.  :) 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: