A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 238 - New York City!


Last August, Matt had to go to NYC for a business trip.  I had never been, so I went with!  It was a really fun 4 days (though we did not get to see any shows.)  We were staying at the Marriott Marquis right in the middle of Times Square.  Our first night we went out and just walked around and I was amazed at how bright it was outside!  

There were these cool red stairs (that were lit up) to give you a better view.  It was a fun place to people watch for sure.  

I felt like my senses were totally accosted there.  SO much sound, SO much to see, SO many smells.  I would breath this sigh of relief every time we went into the hotel and the revolving doors would close behind me ushering in the blissful quietness.  

I liked visiting the city. But I'm certainly a country girl.  :) 




Posted by Picasa

2 comments: