A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 265 - 6 Month Anniversary

For Matt and I's 6 month dating anniversary (back in 2005) I surprised him by taking him to Wal-Mart.

:)

I pulled up to the store on early Saturday morning and told him he needed to bring his wallet inside to make sure he had his license with him.  He asked "do I need to buy a gun?"

Ha!  No.  But I did take him in and buy us both fishing licenses.  

And then we drove south to Goshen, VA where we went fishing and had a picnic lunch all prepared in advance by me.  

Great 6 month anniversary date, indeed.  On the way home we stopped and got blue ice cream at a little gas station.  Let's just say that the blue food coloring in that ice cream was some powerful stuff, as it not only turned our tongues blue on the way in, but it turned some other stuff blue on the way out.  Serious.  

Funny the things I remember.  

:)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment