A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 113 - It's a Camel kind of Day


This is Uberta.  She was not happy that I had just given her vaccines so she was telling me about it.  As soon as this picture was taken, she tried to turn around and bite me.  Thankfully she was tied to a post and I move pretty quick.  :)

But overall, she is a nice camel.  She and her friend, Molly live here in VA and are the stars of a living nativity scene every Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment