A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 135 - The Lost Beach

Pretty tired again tonight.  But am thankful to be safe and sound with all of the storms affecting the area.

Needed to post something happy.  This picture makes me happy.  :)

This is a beach on the North shore of Oahu, Hawaii.  It is the beach where the TV show "Lost" was filmed.  Matt and I were there for our honeymoon in 2008.  I had not yet been sucked into the show, so was not as enthused as Matt was.  But now I think it's really cool to say I was there.  :)

I took pictures of the sea turtles while Matt swam with them.  I was too weak to swim - I really feared I would drown.  I was very sad.

But back to happy!  It was a lovely beach with lovely turtles in Hawaii.  You should go there. 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous! The struggles you guys have had to go through and starting right at your marriage, sigh. It is such a testimony to the way Matt loves you and the strength of your union and I'm sure that God has since used all these things to create in you two an amazing bond. Thank you for this testimony Matt and Leslie.

    ReplyDelete