A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 128 - Caroline

I've blogged about our other pets - so it's only fair I blog about Caroline.  She is an absolutely gorgeous and tiny pastel calico cat.  She is also very, very dumb.

I'm not being mean.  She is the opposite of smart. 

For example:  we feed her in the guest bathroom twice a day.  Every day.  At the same exact times morning and evening.  Always. 

Some days, she will not come into the bathroom but sits outside the door looking in at the food and just cries.  All she has to do is walk in the door where the other cat is and eat her food.  That's it.  But no, she sits outside the door crying.  When we try to pick her up to put her in the bathroom, she takes off running like we are going to try to eat *her*. 

There are more, but really, just take my word for it.  She's not smart. 

But she's lovely and soft. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment