A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 121 - The Supreme Court

These two pictures have a much different perspective.  I do like the newer one better - seeing my family in small size next to the magnitude of this building.  How DID they build this thing????  It's pretty amazing.  

The door is super huge.  Really, really big.  

And the vehicle in that top picture - can anyone tell me what that is???


3 comments:

  1. Probably a bus of some type, either a city bus or a tour bus. That would be my guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I like the 2nd pic too---looks very ominous, nice perspective.

    ReplyDelete