A picture a day is a worthy, wonderful, awesome blog project.

But that's not what I'm going to do. :)

I already have a ton of pictures. I don't think I need to take more just to have them on a blog. So, I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to post pictures I've already taken and tell the story behind them.

I love pictures. I love people. And I love writing. Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.

My goal is to publish one post a day. Some of the posts will be long. (I am prone to verbosity, after-all.) Some of them will be short. My wish is that each picture-story will help me share the ongoing story that is my life.

That and you'll think I'm cool. :)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 126 - The Crab in the Sandals

In the summer of 2006, I traveled with Matt and his ENTIRE family to Duck, NC.  It was a great week at the beach (though the water was freezing!)

After taking a swim on one of the warmer days, I came back to my towel to find there was a hole behind my flip flops.  A little crab was making his home behind them.  :)  I layed down in the sand, getting all sweaty and sandy and being eaten-alive by flies in order to capture the little creature.  He was very timid and did not want to come out of his hole!  Finally he did - and I got a few shots.  :) 


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment